By Taylor Miles
Google Apps and the Google Apps Marketplace are extremely valuable tools for every sized business. We fully embrace both Google Apps and many of the products in the Google Apps Marketplace, including Mavenlink, Pivotal Tracker, Sanebox, Nimble, Rapportive, and Shopify to name a few.
The Cloud Alliance for Google Apps put together a great report regarding Google Apps usage, including: demographics, thought process, usage and interaction, and wants and needs moving forward with Google Apps. On top of that, they put together an infographic (which we have below) to illustrate their findings if you don't want to read the Google Apps Report.
Here are some of the key takeaways that we noticed in the State of the Google Apps Ecosystem:
- Hands down, most helpful factor in purchasing apps was reviews/ratings
- 96% of the people were Google Apps Admins
- 33% are in the technology industry
- 69% of these companies are small businesses with 1-10 employees
- Typical Admins add six applications and keep three
- Top reasons for using are collaboration and integration with other apps
Check out their infographic below:
Embed this infographic on your site.
What Google Apps Marketplace products have you integrated with? What were the results?