Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is something every website needs to think about from the beginning. There are many factors, such as content, design, and code, that need to be taken into consideration early on.
With consistent smart efforts, Search Engine Optimization can help you rank organically for your desired keywords, which is a great way to optimize your return on investment for many reasons. From "free" lifetime traffic on the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing to helping your PPC paid campaign quality scores, we strongly believe in our holistic SEO approach.
We will analyze both your website and your competitor's websites to see how we can best attack this situation. From there, we will research and analyze keywords to focus on for both anchor text, current content, and future content. We will create a link building strategy and dive into the code on your site to make sure that you are putting yourself in the best possible situation. Both onsite and offsite optimization techniques need to be executed for best results.
You have to understand that Search Engine Optimization is a long-term process, but something that can pay major dividends if done correctly.
There are many aspects of your site that you can optimize to help your site rank higher. Here are a handful of tactics we would focus on initially: Meta data (description and keywords) title tags, the URL, header text, same site link text, outbound link text, image alt tags, and keyword density.
You also need to focus on quality content creation with your inbound marketing strategy, which we can implement. While creating keyword rich blog posts is important, it needs to be an article that people will not only want to read, but share. In addition, some optimization techniques, such as the first sentence and word used on pages and emphasizing keywords in bold when necessary can help.
Link building is a very important aspect of Search Engine Optimization. Both onsite and offsite link building must be taken into consideration as this really helps drive organic traffic and provides clout for your website.
We understand what type of anchor text you should target to take advantage of internal links and how to build links from other websites. Link building has a direct relation to keywords, both with your Search Engine Optimization for organic traffic and your Pay-per-Click for paid traffic, which is why having us at webbROI really helps you optimize your efforts. We believe in a holistic marketing approach, which takes all parts into consideration.
Search Engine Optimizer Responsiblities:
- Keyword research & targeting - this requires tools (which we will share with you), patience, experience, and testing and experience
- Website optimization - creating an enjoyable experience for your visitors is a must, while funneling them to specific parts of your website to achieve your objectives
- Testing + optimization - content needs to be relevant and worthy of sharing, as this helps create new traffic, and improves time on site, bounce rate, engagement, conversions, etc., and ties into the overall business strategy and brand at a higher level
- Analytics & monitoring - monitoring visitors is just the beginning as there's Google Webmaster tools, link monitoring, content monitoring (sydication, scraping, and duplication issues), mentions across the internet, social media tracking, reputation management, and more
- Alternative listings - the internet is strongly moving in this direction as local, maps, places, video, images, news, blogs, and social media need to be well executed, which could be a full-time job in itself
- Competitive research - many great ideas can come from your competitors and seeing what they are optimizing for can provide insight on other avenues to take advantage of
- Social media marketing - once overlooked for SEO, this massive strategy and tactical undertaking must be done effectively as Facebook & Twitter sharing, just to name a few, are extremely valuable in Google rankings and more are added everyday