Local Business Marketing
Make your business visible to
30% of all search queries have a local intent. Google has made it known for some time now that search results are getting more and more geo-sensitive. The "standard" search results are leaning towards local results, even when the maps or local trigger is not being utilized.
Optimizing for local customers
Local Search Optimization, also known as Local SEO, is relatively new in online marketing, but it is one channel that we believe many companies can capitalize early on to help attract those customers in your area or those visiting from out of town.
With mobile search gradually becoming powerful, it's important for your business to be found high up in the local search results. Search "restaurants" right now and you'll see suggestions based on where you are located, even though you didn't type in any city or location in the search field.
8 reasons your business should be maximizing Local SEO:
- Custom Acquisition & Development
- Rewarding Loyalty
- Community Building
- Bridge Offline & Online Marketing
- Gain Access to a Bigger & Ever Growing Network
- Reach out through Mobile
- Spread Deals or Incentives
- Free Advertising & Referrals through Visiting Customers
Our team of Local SEO experts will get your business on all the major maps listings like Google+ Local, Google Places, Apple Maps, Yelp, Foursquare, Yahoo, and Bing. We understand where your company needs to be and how to get there.
Our Local SEO responsibilities include:
- Audit website to cover all areas that need to be improved or corrected according to SEO standards
- Figure out which specific phrases your ideal local customers type into Google
- Getting you registered and setup with all the necessary sites and tools for Local SEO
- Set you up with Google Analytics and Google Adwords, including $100 to start testing immediately
- Audit your Google Places listing for any duplicates and problems
- Implement rich Google listings like authorship markup, review or product markup, and additional rich snippet
- Content marketing, citation building, and link development like magazine/news placement, social sharing links, and press releases
- Help you get reviews from your customers
- Report ranking results, Google Analytics data, and executive summary so you can track the progress
Important things to know before acquiring our Local SEO services:
- Major updates on Google Places are performed on a 6 to 10 week schedule. Improvements on your ranking should be expected in 2 months. Sometimes ranking increases could be seen within weeks, depending on when the last update was.
- The submission results of your business listing may appear immediately on some sites, while others may take a few days or even a few months.
- Any important listings that require phone or postcard verification should be handled directly by your business.
- We do not offer guarantees. If ever we offer guaranteed results, we make sure we can keep it.