Build an online presence that converts
Have you ever visited a website that sells a product or service and were afraid to leave your credit card information because the overall look of the website is not trustworthy?
Whether you already own a website or just planning to get one, customers nowadays are more vigilant in doing business online because they know that the internet is full of unscrupulous persons. And one of the first things that customers will consider is
how your website looks and feel.
Your website is the face of your business online and the first thing that customers will search for, so first impression is important.
Own a professional-looking website
that builds customer trust
With our Website Design & Development services, we will not only create a beautiful and functional website for your business, we will also make sure that trust-building elements are integrated from the start.
We'll create the entire content of your website to match the expectations set by your advertising or directly fulfill the needs of your potential customers. And to better understand customer needs, we'll analyze your customer base and online sales strategy in order to craft the appropriate message of your website.
As end result, you'll get a well-designed, well-developed website for your business that outputs a low bounce rates and high return-on-investment.
With almost 8 years of experience in designing and developing websites, we are experts in providing these services:
- WordPress website design and development
- Drupal website design and development
- Squarespace website design and development
- Shopify ecommerce website design and development
- PHP website design and development with consumer-facing applications
Our Website Design & Development responsibilities include:
- Study and understand your business to help us build a website that supports online growth
- Analyze your content strategy, information architecture, user pathways, and how to market your site to your target customers
- Perform website audit, if you have an existing website, to identify what works and what doesn't
- Setup tracking software, like Google Analytics, and use the data to come up with improvements and strategy to implement on your website
- Analyze your sales process and identify areas for customer growth to create better calls-to-action and user pathways
- Optimize your website's information architecture and user experience (UX)
- Utilize cutting-edge, front-end coding standards to make your website load faster; and to work on different browsers and devices
- Provide quality assurance to make sure your website goes live without a problem
- Build on a website platform that you can easily manage and update, while keeping data secure for both you and your customers