Thanks to the people over at Formstack and KISSmetrics, we have this great infographic with a breakdown of ten key features for the perfect landing page or as they call it, The Anatomy of a Perfect Landing Page.
Here are their Ten Key Landing Page Features to optimize:
- Page headlines and ad copy
- Clear and concise headlines
- Impeccable grammar
- Taking advantage of trust indicators
- Use a strong call to action
- Buttons and call to actions should stand out
- Go easy on the links
- Use videos and images that relate to copy
- Keep it above the fold
- Always be testing
I am personally a fan of onpage forms with minimal fields depending on the website so we can add that as #11.
What are some features that you typically optimize for?